Re: Tungsten T5 status

Matthew Kay schrieb:

Hi all,

However, it fails to synchronise the T5's Calendar application.  I
appreciate from having read the archives that Palm have changed their
Calendar API for the more recent devices.
Yes they have, but the Palm Device can also handle the old format. I think it shows as "calendar classic" file after a full backup.

Has anyone managed to get Calendar synchronisation working with the T5
Yes, I did so. There were some Issues with double Entrys (for example if you change the Category on the Palm, you end up with double entrys), but it worked, and i used it.

Unfortunatly my whole gnome-pilot thing stopped working some time ago. (See other thread).

Do you use normal debian packages? Might it make a differece if you 1st chose "copy to palm" to force the pam to create that "calendar classic" file? At least my first aktion was "copy to plam"

My Palm Calendar says it is Version 1.2.0.1.

Could you tell me what Kernel you use ? (To solve  my own Problem)

Regards

Gerd

or Lifedrive?  Is this a known issue?

Many thanks,