Syncing a pilot between two applications.

Hello again,

I seem to be having issues that are being caused when I sync my Sony
Clie (Palm OS 4.0) between my work system and home system. Both are
running evolution 2.0.1 from Mandrake 10.1 Official. My problem is
specifically with the Tasks conduit.

Can anyone reproduce the following?:

So this doesn't impact your current setup, create two test user accounts
on a system that has evolution 2.0.x and gnome-pilot. For each user,
start up evolution and configure the Pilot Settings to use your pilot,
and then enable the EToDo conduit, leaving it on the default
"Synchronize".

1. Using account A, sync your pilot. Both evolution and pilot tasks
should match.

2. Using account B, sync your pilot. Both evolution and pilot tasks
should match.

3. Using account A, create a new task due today. Sync your pilot. Both
evolution and pilot tasks should match.

4. Using account B, sync your pilot. Both evolution and pilot tasks
should match.

5. Using account B, modify that newly crated task (make it's due date
tomorrow). Sync your pilot again; both evo and the pilot should match.

6. *** Using account A, sync your pilot. Now in evolution the due date
is shown as tomorrow but on the pilot it is still shown as due today.

7. *** Using account B, sync your pilot. Now in evolution the due date
is today but on the pilot it is shown as due tomorrow!

The due date swapping behavior will continue if you keep syncing them
between the two accounts.

Is this a bug?

Many thanks to ANYONE who takes the time to go through this experiment,

Scott

--
Scott Garman
sgarman at iname dot com