Re: Problem with memofile

> you reported that my memofile patch didn't fix things for you, and said
> you'd try again.  Didn't hear any update after that, but yours was (and
> is) the only failure I've heard of.

	I build the whole chain, from cvs, weekly.. this includes
pilot-link, gnome-pilot, gnome-pilot-conduits, and Evolution. I'll see if
I can add this patch into the build chain and try again.

	My time to test this thoroughly is quite limited lately though,
with a majority of my community time being devoted to updating pilot-link
and some back-end Plucker code.

> Try a clean build, and possibly you'll want to make sure you've deleted
> any existing memo-file sync directory (not sure if that's an issue off
> the top of my head).

	I remove, and build clean, weekly, from cvs on a development box.
I definately delete the existing Memos directory at each sync during
testing, so I can compare the records and results.

> Mind you, the gnome-pilot and gnome-pilots-conduits CVS seems moribund
> at this time - the last checkin of significance (i.e. not related to
> translation efforts) was back in mid-August.

	As I understand it, jpr is busy with Novell/Evolution issues,
trying to get the new Evo codebase updated and ready for the 2.0 release.
Don't expect too much contribution on his behalf until/unless that
committment is complete.

d.