Re: Cant do initial sync with m505 [SOLVED]

On Wednesday 31 December 2003 08:40, Alan Chandler wrote:

> However, when I start gnome-pilot via the applet that is on the task bar
> and it takes me through a series of screens - when I get to "initial sync"
> where it tells me to press the hotsync button (and the forward button is
> greyed out) - it just hangs and does nothing.

Doesn't seem to me any traffic on this list anymore - at least no one prepared
to answer my question.  I seem to have resolved it.  Not sure how exactly,
but I pressed the sync button before I started the the programme from the
"Desktop Preferences/PalmOS devices" menu and it then seemed to pick it up.
I had thought I had done that before, so it may also have been to do with a
system restart in between.

--
Alan Chandler
alan chandlerfamily org uk