HIGrification of gpilotd-control-applet

Hi Folks

While very pleased to have a GTK2 version of gnome-pilot I have long
been frustrated with its visual appearance. I have therefore developed a
patch to make the gnome-pilot capplet conform more closely the GNOME
visual style documented in the HIG.

Since the patch to the glade file is huge (~160k) I haven't attached it
to this mail. Instead it is available from my website at:

http://www.redfelineninja.dsl.pipex.com/software/gnome-pilot/index.html
(this link provides both the patch and screenshots of the changes it
makes).

Although I think there is a good deal more usability work to do I think
this is useful first step and believe it to be of sufficient quality to
be applied to CVS.

I now plan to go through each conduit and make the labels left justified
and followed by a : to ensure the conduit settings dialog fits in
properly. See the screenshot one up from the bottom for an example of
what I'm planning to address.

--
Daniel Thompson (Merlin) <d thompson gmx net>
Digitally signed? http://www.redfelineninja.dsl.pipex.com/signature.html

If at first you don't succeed then sky diving is probably not for you.