memo_file

G'day,

Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get my Memos to sync.
Gnome pilot is working OK with evolution for address, to do and date book, but the memo_file in the home directory is empty, despite several syncs and a whole swag of memos on my palm M515.

Also what do I use to install new programs to the palm, something in pilot-link probably but what is the command that i need to use.

Please excuse gross ignorance. I am a newbie cast adrift in a big sea alone.

Jonathan Rihan