Re: Tasks Lists with Gnome Evolution Pilot

This is typical. I don't know a workaround for it, but
a better mailing list for this would be "evolution"
mailing list at
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/evolution .

The evolution conduits are created by the evolution
developers, not the gnome-pilot developlers.

Nathan Owens

Carlos Palminha <carlos palminha inov pt> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a palm m505 and RH9 with:
> pilot-link-0.11.5-4
> gnome-pilot-0.1.71-2
> evolution-1.2.4-0.ximian.1
> evolution-pilot-1.2.4-0.ximian.1
>
> I have a problem... when i sync my Palm "To Do" list
> with the Evolution "Tasks" all my tasks appear with
no