Re: Unable to Sync with Handspring Treo using USB

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 08:31, Alex Ramos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble Syncing my Handspring Treo via USB with the
> following software
>
> gnome-pilot 2.0.9
> evolution 1.4
> red hat 9

Which treo?  What kernel version does this include?  You need at least
AFAIR 2.4.21-pre5 or so for Treo support.

> Syncing works fine using the serial connection.
> [snip]
> I have seen some messages about updates to gnome-pilot to handle Treos,
> but they are from 2002.   I thought they would have been committed by
> now.

Actually, they just got support earlier this year...

Zeen,
--
-Adam P.

http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg