Sony Clié PEG T675C

Hello,

I want to sync my Sony Clié PEG T675 with gnome-pilot and if this runs I
want to sync it with Evolution. But I've got some problems. I use debian
unstable.

pilot-xfer -b backup works fine (also as normal user, so I guess there
are no permission problems) but if I try to sync with gnome-pilot I can
not receive my username/id I tried /tty/USB0 and /dev/pilot and also
started hotsync a while after I clicked the button to receive my
settings (I read that in a posting in this maillist)

I have no idea what I could try to get this to work??

Thanks and greets Patrick

--
Patrick Pletscher <debian galaxysoft ch>