Re: Pilot syncing woes

Hi Shannon,

you stated that

> If I turned the eAddress conduit off, everything else
> synced just fine.
As you might have noticed, there's a couple of people here having a
crashing memo-sync.

That brings up some questions:

1) What about the memo conduit? Do your memos sync or not?
2) Which versions of pilot-link, evo and gnome-pilot do you have?
0.11.8? Self-compiled or out-of-the-box? what distro?

Oh, and to John: It seems you run pilot-link 0.11.5, right? That's very
old afaik, does it really work????

Maybe, together we can at least track down which combination of program
versions gives the notes-bug.

Regards

Lars.