Re: tungsten t sync - evo 1.4.3

This isn't a problem with the Tungsten T (yea!), but with Evo itself.
JP has fixed it and when Evo 1.4.5 comes out, the fix'll be in there.
If you care to have it fixed before hand, you could download the
evolution source code and compile it yourself with the changes (see
archives for them, under the EAddress problem).

Nathan Owens