problems syncing palm in RH9 with Evolution

Hi, my workstation at work just got upgraded to RH9, I had Palm sync working
just fine in RH8 before... I tried installing and removing gpilot-conduits
and evolution-pilot packages, still doesn't work... when I sync I get a
strange popup window with "Warning (gpilotd)" title, and then after
"Identifying user", and "synchronizing", and "synchronizing unsaved
preferrences", "synchronizing saved preferences", it just does and I get
'Unknown Conduit "' popups...

I searched the archive here but couldn't fix it still... I tried to mess with
the stuff my .gnome directory also, but still am unable to get this to
sync... any help would be highly appreciated!

thanks!

/ayn

--
andrew y ng  <ayn andrewng com>  http://andrewng.com