Re: evolution address book conduit issues

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 05:22, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 22:22, lsiden wrote:
> > Would someone like to tell me how to apply the patch?  Or at least what
> > docs I need to look at.  I'm new at this.
>
> Its a source code patch, so unless you want to compile evo from source
> (non-trivial) you'll probably just have to wait for the release.

I'd quite happily build up from source, except I want to stay pretty
consistent with the rpm version and ximian appear to not make srpm
packages available any more...

Hmm... actually having checked again, it looks like evolution 1.4.3 is
on the ftp site as an srpm, but the 1.4.4 release is only there as
binaries...

Any feel on the timeframe for 1.4.5?

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]