Patch: UTF8 fixes for gnome-pilot 2.0.5

Hi,

while packaging evolution 1.3.2 for Mdk cooker, I've found some bugs in
gnome-pilot 2.0.5 :

it lacks call to bind_textdomain_codeset when not using UTF-8 locales..
The attached patch fixes the problem. Can I commit it to CVS ?

There is also another problem, still regarding UTF-8.. Currently,
pilotusername is not converted to UTF-8 when retrieved from pilot (my
username is "Frédéric Crozat") and it is causing a lot of problem to
gnome-pilot UI.. And I'm not sure how gnome_config file should be
encoded (UTF-8 or local encoding). jpr, what do you think ?
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft