Re: Fast-sync vs "regular" one

> Just catching up on some old mail.

Very nice of you, I thought I'd never get an answer :-)

> A slow sync is done usually if the device was synced to another pc
> (changing the sync pc id on the device).  iirc it can also occur if the
> database last sync time does not match the last sync time of the device.

This is weird, I sync my Clié with Evo on my Mandrake 9.0, and sometimes
it uses fast sync, but most of the times it chooses a sow one... (I
never use another PC, nor change the time on the PDA or on the PC).

I'll install a fresh Mandrake 9.1 later on this week, so I'll try to see
what happens with brand new versions of Evo / gpilotd etc, and I'll let
you know then.

I send you my best regards,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>