Re: gnome-pilot-0.1.69 undefined reference

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 13:33, Krzysztof Porowski wrote:
> When I try:
>
> #./configure --prefix=/usr
(snip)
> and
>
> #make
>
> with gnome-pilot-0.1.69 I get this messages:
(snip)

> Am I doing something wrong with this ?
>
> (I wanted to compile it, because gpilotd-0.1.64 crushed just after
> pressing HotSync button :( )

Not that I'm aware of.  Go back and watch the output of your configure
script _closely_.  I'll bet you'll see an error come out at one
particular point because someone tried to apply a makefile patch to a
shell script (needs quotes!).

!!!

I was about to tell you to look through the archives for the diff I
posted when I noticed the problem with 0.1.67, but it was somehow eaten
by grues along the way and I'm just now noticing that this happened.
Here it is again (I hope)...