Re: gpilot, evolution without gnome desktop

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 14:53, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

> > No I'm afraid you misunderstood me. I wasn't making myself v.clear! I only
> > said I'd wait for KDE3, as I've used KDE2.2 and want to play with KDE3:-)
>
> 	There's always KPilot:
>
> 	http://www.slac.com/pilone/kpilot_home/
I've played with Jpilot and Kpilot a little. But since finding
Evolution, I've just not wanted to try anything else:-)

Although the integration of data between evolution and my palm is
sometimes a little faulty  (i.e. sometimes an appointment made in
evolution never gets synced. I find I have to change the option to "copy
to Palm", sync them, then change it back. I've not found any common
factor whenever I have such a problem.) overall I think a
Palm/gpilotd/evolution combo to be pretty neat and well superior to any
other such arrangement!

Cheers
Chris

--
  Chris Lindley
  chris lindley scotgate org     chrishl bmb leeds ac uk