Re: MemoDB still crashes

	>> Does anybody have any suggestions?
	>
	>Don't really know. In fact, yesterday night I was testing and I arrived
	>to sync even with AvantGo: I was impressed! But, this morning, when I
	>saw my evo's calendar... :(

Let me be a little more specific -- I'm not interested in
calendat synching, or any of the other databases, just
the MemoDB.  I want it to sync to flat files that I
can edit with Emacs in Wiki mode, so that I can have
a replicated Wiki on my Palm and on my desktop.

That's my goal.  Is there *anything* out there
other than gpilot that could do that for me?

thanks!

/\ndy