Re: Conduits?

On Mon, 2002-01-14 at 07:08, Martin Skjöldebrand wrote:
> Where did they go?
> I had a crash the other day and now when my box is up again, I'm missing
> the conduits. Not only those for Evolution but all. In the Gnome Control
> panel there are to icons one for Conduits and one for the Pilot Link.
> Both however leads to the settings for Pilot Link.
> Where did my conduits go?

Are you running Ximian packages? If you are, upgrade to the latest
*stable* packages, and if you are running control-center 1.5.x from
Ximian try downgrading to 1.4.x

--
    Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||+47 93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
     Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!