Re: Evolution Sync

I have the e-address conduit, I can find .conduit file in
/usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduit and the libaries that it calls in
/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduit.  I just don't know how to enable the
conduit.  The only way I know hos is throught Gnome Control Center, but
it doesn't list e-address as an available conduit.

Thanks.