Some suggestions/comments

I have two suggestions for the backup conduit.

1. The AvantGo via the mal conduit has its cache etc which end up being
backed up everytime I sync.  It would be good to be able to set up a
list of things that I don't want backed up ever.  This would speed
things up quite considerably.

2. I quite often have problems where my palm is not backed up correctly.
They symptom of this is that the backups are moved to the del
directory.  Next time I sync these files are then backed up again taking
ages.  Would it not be possible to check in the del directory to avoid
this problem?  (I guess a kludge around the real problem)