Re: Problems with CVS build

	What were your compile arguments/parameters?
	Is pilot-link 0.11.5 compiled into /usr? What was the prefix you
passed to pilot-link when building it? I'll bet you compiled gnome-pilot
against the wrong pilot-link.

cd pilot-link
./configure --prefix=/usr
make
make install
cd gnome-pilot
./configure --prefix=/usr
make
make install

I wonder what does the follownig line mean ?
>gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version @PILOT_LINK_VERSION@
It appears after running gpilotd.

	Also, gnome-pilot2 isn't functional yet, IIRC.
I just want to run it and to be able to modify/improve it a little bit.

pilot-link         :
<------>            ^^^^^- what does it mean - I have pilot-link-0.11.5

	It means it didn't find pilot-link. Check your --prefixes.
As you can see some lines before I was compiling it as usual, but I suppose, that "PILOT_LINK_VERSION" is not resolved correctly. I am not so familiar with automake and aclocal :(.

--
Krzysztof Porowski