backup and lost categories

yo...

So after todays thread on fucked up restores, I peeked at the
code, and yeah, I've fucked up in the backup code. It doesn't
read the appinfo block (which contains, tadaa, categories).

Anyhoo, I'll fix this, and wump out a .63 this week. In the
meantime, I'm sorry, I hear voices, I let broccoli do my
programming. And for all of you who lost yer categories, go
check out a program called MassTransit to easily (well,
easier) move records back into categories.

/dev/eskil

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!