Re: mal and memofile conduit

> I've done a bunch of stuff to the mal and memo-file conduit.

	Do these affect the way the MAL binary/codebase works? Or just the
way your conduit(s) interact with it? Should we roll any of these fixes back
upstream to the malsync cvs repository or to Tom for implementation?

> The mal conduit now emits more helpfull messages, as in what it's doing,
> some progress info (x/y) which is pretty lame, but it's what the mal
> library gives me so too bad.

	All the more reason to stick these upstream.

	http://malsync.sourcefubar.net/

> Wonder if maybe it'd be fun to have the memo-file conduit use gnome-vfs,
> then you could sync your memos via webdav... nah.

	...getting closer to that...

/d