Re: [newbie] Pilot<->Gnomecal

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:53:17 +0000 (GMT)
Ewan Birney <birney ebi ac uk>(EB) wrote:

EB> > > I've been having similar problems.  I installed an alternate to
EB> > > pilot-link called coldsync.  The problem for me appears to be bad
EB> > > checksums coming from the address on my pilot (this is with either a
EB> > > calendar installed, or if I delete all the calendar stuff, even a
EB> > > complete reset).  Don't know where the fix is for this,
EB> > > pilot-link/coldsync or the serial stuff in Linux.
EB> >
EB> > 	How about you enable the conduit in gnomecc? I've got it working
EB> > here with gpilotd, and pilot-link has nothing to do with this process
EB> > (other than being a requirement for building gnome-pilot)
EB>
EB> Which conduit - there does not seem to be a calendar conduit in the
EB> gnome-pilot-conduits that I have....

The calendar conduit is in the gnome-pim module.  I had to check it out from CVS
because I couldn't find another distribution of it (tar or rpm).

bob
Bob Robison          Southwest Research Institute,http://www.swri.org
Staff Engineer             Signal Exploitation & Geolocation Division
brobison swri org               Phone:(210)522-3935/Fax:(210)522-2709