RE: Errors trying to enable conduits to gnomecal and gnomecard

Oy...

>calendar-conduit.c: In function `check_for_slow_setting':
>calendar-conduit.c:606: too few arguments to function
>`gnome_pilot_conduit_standard_set_slow'

Oh, I think part of the problem is that the gnome-pim conduits
haven't been upgraded to some api changes in the latest
(0.1.61) gnome-pilot release, which I'm guessing is the
one you're using.

The reason I didn't upgrade them (except for laziness) is,
that gnome-pim* is sort of deprecated, since Evolution is
intended to replace it, and should be working these days.

/dev/eskil

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!