can't get gnome calendar to sync

Running Red Hat 6.2.  Installed:

gnome-pilot-0.1.52-0_helix_1.i386.rpm
gnome-pim-1.2.0-0_helix_1.i386.rpm
gnome-pim-conduits-1.2.0.0-helix_1.i386.rpm

from HelixCode's site.

All works fine, except the Gnome Calendar conduit which doesn't appear to do
anything except open the calendar.  No data is transferred to the calendar.

I've also tried it with gnome-pilot-0.1.54-1.i386.rpm from gnome.org.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?  What
versions/distributions of the packages would you recommend?  Also, which
calendar file does the calendar conduit sync with, or does it just sync with
Gnome Calendar directly?

Thanks,
Matt.