Re: Bug syncing recurring events

Alan Shutko wrote:\

> Repeating month by date was wrong syncing from the pilot, as was
> something in eventedit.c, so it looked like repeat by pos was also
> wrong.  Here's a patch... I believe both problems are severe enough
> (and their fixes minimal enough) to be included.  Anyone know if this
> code has been fixed in evolution?

I have no clue as for the evolution question.

But many many glorious thanks for providing a patch. I'll apply,
talk to steintr about getting a new gnome-pim out RSN.

If we meet, I'll buy you a beer (offer only available for non us citizens
and age, height and haircolor restrictions may apply)

/dev/eskil