Re: [patch] Exclude db in backup capplet

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000, Carlos Morgado wrote:

> + exclude_list_to_string and exclude_string_to_list aux functions. this are

These are moot, as the code in CVS has been changed to use
gnome_config_get/set_vector to retrieve lists's of strings.

> + adds a textbox to configure exclude_files
> + tips about format of string

Functional, but not what we want. libgpilotd now (in cvs) has a call
(gnome_pilot_client_get_databases_from_cache) which returns the databases
seen during last sync.

So what the capplet should have is a listwidget where you can checkmark
the bases that should be synced (all on be default). The capplet can then
save the inverted list.

/dev/eskil