RE: memo duplicates on PC

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:

> Brian Lalor writes:
>  > On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:
>  >
>  > > Are you using Emacs to edit them on PC? Does it leave <memo>~ backups?
>  >
>  > Yes, I do, and I'm sure Emacs is, but why would the memo conduit make
>  > duplicates *for every memo*?
>
> Are you saying that it leaves duplicates even for memos that don't
> have <memo>~ backup? That would be strange.

yep, that's what happened.  Hasn't been a problem lately, but I haven't
edited many memos, either...

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor@hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

Woody: How would a beer feel, Mr. Peterson?
Norm:  Pretty nervous if I was in the room.
                -- Cheers, Loverboyd