Re: Gnome cal does no update FROM pilot

Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Zot O'Connor wrote:
>
> > I set condit to merge from pilot.... and I added an event.
>
> This also means, that gpilotd should not write stuff to the pilot. Set to
> "Synchronize" instead, and set "Synchronize action" in pilot-link capplet
> to "Use conduit settings".
>
> > gcalconduit-WARNING **: Error while communicating with calendar server
>
> That sucks, is gnomecal.gnorba in the correct dir ? (should eg. be in
> /etc/CORBA/servers if you're using gnome rpm's, along with many other
> gnorba files).

I will try to play with synch setting when my wife lets me snag her
visor....

less /etc/CORBA/servers/gnomecal.gnorba

[IDL:GNOME:Calendar:Repository:1.0]
type=factory
repo_id=IDL:Gnome/Calendar/Repository:1.0
description=Calendar Repository
location_info=IDL:GNOME:Calendar:RepositoryLocator:1.0

[IDL:GNOME:Calendar:RepositoryLocator:1.0]
type=exe
repo_id=IDL:GNOME/GenericFactory:1.0
description=Calendar Server
location_info=gnomecal