Re: easy way to CVS--> RPM

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:01:43 Zot O'Connor wrote:
> I swear I knew how to do this.
>
> I want to create the RPM from the CVS.  I thought it was 1 or 2
> commands, but my brain is failing me....

./autogen.sh
./configure
a nice spec file is done with your ./configure options.
make up a tarball of the source, slap it into /usr/src/redhat/SOURCE (or
whatever) and rpm -bb gnome-pilot.spec.

If you need further assistance you shouldn't be using cvs code ;)

Anyway, http://chbm.nu/gnome-pilot contains rpms of sunday cvs.

cheers

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(at)chbm(dot)nu - http://chbm.nu/ -- For GPG key