GnomeCal syncronization screwy

Fellow gnome-pilot users,

	I'm not having much success w/ syncronizing gnomecal with my Palm
IIIx.  I installed pharmacy today and used it to grab the latest
versions of gnome-pilot & gnome-pim.  I've gotten them to perform some
sort of syncronization, but the dates are all screwed up.

	Here's the gpilotd output:

descartes $ gpilotd
gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 0.1.47 starting...
gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.9.0
gpilotd-Message: Watching Cradle0 (/dev/ttyS0)
gpilotd-Message: timeout_tracking: in device_in
gpilotd-Message: timeout_tracking: in device_in: finding device
gpilotd-Message: timeout_tracking: in device_in: found device
gpilotd-Message: Woke on Cradle0
gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: setting PILOTRATE=115200
gpilotd-Message: Cradle Cradle0 has 0 events
gpilotd-Message: Loading 5 conduits...
Message: address: creating GnomeCard conduit
gpilotd-Message: HotSync button pressed, synchronizing pilot
gpilotd-Message: Pilot ID is 2042, name is My Pilot, owner is
ScottDWebster
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in get_sysinfo queue
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in restore queue
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in conduit queue
gpilotd-Message: Using conduit settings for sync...
gpilotd-Message: Pilot has 0 entries in file install queue
Message: GnomeCard conduit v 0.3
Message: address: PreSync
Message: address: DeleteAll
Message: address: StoreRemote
Message: address: StoreRemote
Message: address: Purge
gcalconduit-Message: GnomeCal Conduit v.0.8.11
gpilotd-Message: Performing Fast Synchronization
Message: MemoFile Conduit v 0.6
backupconduit-Message: Making backup of Unsaved Preferences
backupconduit-Message: Making backup of Saved Preferences
gpilotd-Message: Synchronization ended

--
Scott D. Webster             mailto:SWebster@EtcServices.com
Etc Services                      http://www.etcservices.com
Voice: 201.385.7113                      Pager: 800.379.2402
          Linux, UNIX, & TCP/IP Network Consulting
begin:vcard
n:Webster;Scott
tel;pager:800-379-2402
tel;fax:413-674-2154
tel;work:201-385-7113
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.EtcServices.com
org:Etc Services
adr:;;31 N. Vivyen St.;Bergenfield;NJ;07621-1529;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:swebster@etcservices.com
title:Owner
note:Linux, Unix & TCP/IP Networking Consultant
x-mozilla-cpt:;-6112
fn:Scott D. Webster
end:vcard