RE: Problem with syncing/connecting to gpilotd

Here's how I build/install gnome-pilot:

1- Check gnome-pilot out of CVS (fresh checkout into a new "gnome-pilot"
directory)
2- Rename the "gnome-pilot" directory to "gnome-pilot-0.1.47-1" (or whatever
I see in my perusal of "configure.in"
3- Tar up the directory as "gnome-pilot-0.1.47-1.tar.gz"
4- Go into the directory and run "autogen.sh --prefix=/usr"
5- Take the resulting "gnome-pilot.spec" file and the tar file created in
step 3 and use them to create an RPM.
6- Install the resulting RPM.

I am running Red Hat 6.1 (though the problem originally started on Red Hat
6.0). I have the latest version of pilot-link and pilot-link-devel
installed.

I have deleted gnome-pilot.d and reconfigured without effect.

Any more information you need?

--
Manuel A. McLure - Unify Corp. Technical Support <mmt@unify.com>
Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.