Re: Running gpilotd on a headless machine?

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Carlos Morgado wrote:

> Mind you, gpilotd wants a DISPLAY. I'm not sure about how to get around this but

Thats for the corba stuff. gnorba binds its IOR to the nameserver via an
XAtom or something odd like that. So as I gathered it from Sopwith, to
avoid having an DISPLAY, you'd have to loose the gnorba binding, which
makes it difficult for the applet to bind.

Again, I hope OAF will solve this.

> gpilotd only wants X to popup anyoing errors :)

Hey!

/dev/eskil