RE: problem sync'ing with gnome-pim

It should work. Can you run gpilotd on the command line (after killing
the currently running one) and provide its output, it may give clues to
what's wrong. Also more detail on what exactly happening and doesn't
work would help to diagnose a problem.

One known problem with gnomecal conduit is that depending on your
system appropriate .gnorba file may windup in the wrong dir. So make
sure that gnomecal.gnorba is in the same dir as all the other shipped
.gnorba files.

-Vadim