Re: MalSync 2.0.4 for gnome-pilot

"David A. Desrosiers" <hacker@downcity.net> writes:

> > I've just finish merging malsync 2.0.4 into gnome-pilot-conduits and
> > it works with both AvantGo 3.1 and AvantGo 3.3..
>
> 	Did you make any changes to the malsync source itself? We've made
> some changes to the source that was on tomw.org, and will probably be
> releasing an even newer version soon (it's hosted on my cvs).

The only change I've made to AvantGo source is (as for previous
sources), remove some 'static' clauses from malsync.c file...

I can send you the whole patch if you wish..

> 	Incidentally, AvantSlow is moving to a different format for their
> sync servers. They're moving to SyncML over the current malsync-style
> format. It's still in spec phase, according to my "insiders".

I think it's a good idea since SynML will be based on XML and platform
indenpendant..

> 	If you've got patches to malsync or libmal, please send them along
> to me, so I can be sure to commit them to the tree (for libmal/malsync
> devleopment that is).
The only patch against malsync 2.0.4 is removing static stuff. Goal of
my patch was to update gnome-pilot-conduits to malsync 2.0.4...

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft