I am sorry...

Oy...

To quote a Dilbert strip : We are dumber then squirrels, we hear voices
and do what they command, I have broccoli in my socks.

Back in the old days, when gnome-pilot was version 0.0.1 and me and Manish
were the only ones trying it, and I was the only one using conduits, I
"temporarily" hardcoded all gnomecc capplets to load/save conduit config
for pilot id 7835...

Guess what I have forgotten to fix...

Never trust a dane to write your code...

I am fixing it now, and will try to have a new relase out tonight.

Sorry...

/dev/eskil