Re: Bug 2659 ?

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:

> You closed bug 2659, but I still get it with the latest cvs code. I

Hmm, I could have sworn it worked... I reopened the bug report.

> In all this cases, "conduitCfg" is NULL (as set in signal_connect) and
> it is dereferenced in "save_configuration". What is the intent here?

Cripes, now I remember. Memoconduit and email had their load_config calls
removed, since the capplet didn't support editing the fields. Therefore
the gtk_signal_connect calls the connect to the
doTrySettings/doSaveSettings pass NULL instead of a ConduitCfg structure.

I'll fix the capplets to load the configuration, but they will still lack
the editing capabilities.

/dev/eskil