Re: Can't compile CVS gnome-pilot

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, Daniel Serodio wrote:

> gnome-pilot-dbinfo.h:24: pi-source.h: No such file or directory
> gnome-pilot-dbinfo.h:25: pi-dlp.h: No such file or directory

Install the pilot-link-devel package.

> 	I'm unable to compile CVS gnome-pilot, and it's been like that
> for a while. I'm using the gnome-pilot-0.1.12-1 RPM, and gpilotd
> crashes A LOT. Also, I'd like to know about syncing w/ gnome-pim.

Yes, gpilotd from 0.1.12 crashes often, that should be better now, and in
the upcomming release.

There isn't that much syncing with gnome-pimt currently. If you grab the
CVS version of gnome-pim, and have installed gnome-pilot (also the CVS
version) first, gnome-pim/configure should note that there is a
gnome-pilot-config script, and compile a partially finished calendar
conduit. There is not conduit for the todo list or the addressbook yet.

(but you could write one :-) )

/dev/eskil