Re: AvantGo

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:

> the replacement comes and we can do it right. I started looking at it
> last night, and its pretty simple. With judicious reuse of gnomecard
> code, I hope to have something over next weekend. Let me know
> if you have serious objections over this path. Or and I guess, it will
> need to be included in gnome-pim.

Yes, the conduit should be in gnome-pim/gnomecard. I think it is a viable
solution for now. The problem of gnomecard running simultaneously(sp?) can
either be fixed later or a proper corba based conduit can be written.

So go ahead, dive into libversit and give us our conduit!

> Yes it is free, and no hussle at all. I got it setup and tested out the
> malsync on a few channels within 10 minutes, few days back.

I checked it, and sort of stopped when it asked me to execute a .exe file.
But I definitely will try again.

/dev/eskil