Re: AvantGo

Uhh, no I didn't, Sorry. And trust me if I did, this list would be the first
to know. I only played with malsync as a standalone tool as it comes
"out of the box". I did toy with the idea, and was planning to start, maybe,
sometime, but I didn't. And at the moment I'm more inclined to do the
address conduit. But looks like Eskil might be interested, in doing
this sooner.

-Vadim