0.1.43 memo conduit

Charles R. Tersteeg writes:
 > I'm using redhat 6.1 and have installed 0.1.43 but my memos are not sync'd.  I
 > see the categories they are under but no memos?  any suggestions?

Hmm. This might be the Fast sync biting us again, although I was
pretty sure we squashed that problem. I would really like to
understand what state was your options in and why this still is a
problem. Did you by any chance use gnome-pilot previously and/or tried
previous versions of memo conduit? You don't happen to have the
gpilotd output from your sync? Did you enable this conduit after
installation and what options did you use?

To solve the immediate probelm try this. Go into the control panel and
then disable the conduit, save settings with OK, and then renable the
conduit to Synchronize method. This should set it up to run slowsync the next
time. After this try syncing again and see what happens. It should
sync all the memos from the pilot. Also start gpilotd on the command
line and record the output and send it to me. This will help to
diagnose the problem, although it will.

Thanks,
Vadim