Re: The queue

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999 jrb@redhat.com wrote:

> It has a separate menu item "Install on to Palm Pilot" that, when
> selected, puts it in the queue.

Mmmmm... me like. Is it available somewhere (CVS ?)

> Yeah -- I saw that.  The problem is there's no place to put that in the
> menu.  I think I'll popup a dialog if there's more then one and ask the
> user which one he wants to install...

Thats probably the prettiest way, with an option saying "All pilots".

> I'll try and look into it a little later if you don't get to it.

Fixed, committed, targz'ed and rpm'ed at www.gnome.org/gnome-pilot/ :)
Company gave me neat laptop, so I'm not dependent on my flaky home machine
anymore.

But I haven't had time to look closely at the new conduit system. First
glance said okay, even though I haven't quite figured what/how the signals
do/work yet. And I won't get at it the next three weeks, going hiking.

> I didn't notice, but it's PERSISTANT throughout the code.  I'll commit a
> change in a sec... (-:

Okie, won't thouch that one.

/dev/eskil