gnome-pilot-0.1.46 does not compile

Hello,

I just wanted to give gnome-pilot-0.1.46 a try, but
it does not compile with Solaris 7/SPARC.
I get lots of errors during the compilation of
gpilotd.c.

Before I submit a bug report, with all the compiler
errors, I would like to know if anyone can confirm this.

Thank you very much,

Ben

**                 Benjamin Hell                **
**         ben@spectrum.uni-bielefeld.de        **
**    http://coral.lili.uni-bielefeld.de/~ben   **
**       University of Bielefeld - Germany      **
** Faculty for Linguistics and Literary Studies **
**  Computational Linguistics & Spoken Language **