errors with new release

Erik Bågfors writes:
 > Memo File gives me:
 > 	gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: retrieve 135168424 from pilot
 > 	Got tickled
 > 	Got tickled
 > 	Got tickled
 >
 > and on the pilot I get
 > 	DataMgc.c, Line: 4348
 > 	Invalid uniqueID passed
 >
 > That's a crash.  It crashes my friends palmIIIx on his box too.

I've seen this, but I thought I squashed it. It was a memory
corruption in the conduit, but I guess there's more. What was the
state of the  local store when you did a sync? Which mode
are you syncing with? Can you remove the local store completely and
sync again twice, and tell me if this is still happening, and whether
it is happeing on the first or the second try.

Thanks,
Vadim