Re: sample nautilus SRPM does not build on RH 7.0

On 21 May 2001 16:57:59 +0100, Paul Jenner wrote:
> Hi.
>
> The sample nautilus SRPM from ftp.linux.org.uk did not build for me on
> Red Hat 7.0 without removing the "--enable-more-warnings" from the
> configure options.  Its a Red Hat 7.0 / nautilus 1.0.1.1 bug as opposed
> to packaging but it may be worth you removing this from future spec
> files unless its fixed in nautilus.

Do you have the errata from Red Hat 7.0 applied?  I'm guessing that you
don't, because I built that RPM on a Red Hat 7.0 system, although
patched to the hilt.  Try grabbing the gcc and glibc patches, at least,
and see if that works.
    Greg

--
Troll, troll, troll your post