Re: Specs where and ..

On 09 May 2001 12:04:55 +0200, Michele Baldessari wrote:
> Ciao,
>
> where should I fetch the "latest" specs (ftp.uk.linux.org or plain-gnome from
> cvs)?
> How are the releases going to be? Provide the rpms/(debs) always for the
> latest release of the package and then it's up to the user? or say "gpp
> released gnome 1.4.x.foo series of packages" and the user should download a
> set of rpms?

Well, if I wasn't such a slacker, they'd be in the plain-GNOME module in
CVS.  Since I'm a slacker, you need to grab them from
ftp://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/plain-GNOME/SPECS/

If anybody wants to work on some of those bugs that were posted in the
past day or so, feel free.  Just drop a line here so that we don't end
up duplicating effort.
    Greg

--
Troll, troll, troll your post