Re: gnome-1.4.1 beta1

Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> > We havent made releases of these yet, but I see no reason not to do so
> > soon.
> >

> How soon is soon? :)
>
> Cheers
> Kjartan

I just spoke with Darin about this.  We have a tiny problem in that a
bug fix was made to Eel and Nautilus that potentially requires to
release Nautilus as well.

So what we agreed to do is to make a new Eel release that does not
include this bug fix, so that a new Nautilus release is not required.

I starting to work on that now.  I dont know when your deadline is
(you'll probably tell me its passed already ;-).  If I have till the end
of this week (or maybe sooner) then we might be ok.

But, its not the end of the world if we dont make it to the first beta.
Are there other betas ?  Or just the final release after that ?

-re