Re: GNOME Office Web Site

Mikael Hallendal wrote:

On ons, 2004-05-12 at 22:25 +0000, Charles Goodwin wrote:
On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 00:07 +0200, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
ok, yeah, anything is better than the current site (with a lot of
outdated information aswell). Think you could include information about
Planner (renamed MrProject) aswell? Didn't see anything about that in
Ryans pages.
Definitely will.  I'll make sure none are missed out, although
explicitly only AbiWord/Gnumeric/Gnome-DB are Gnome Office at the moment
but there's a lot of potential future GO apps, Planner included.

Great, thanks!

Regards,
 Mikael Hallendal

In the most recent version, I've got all those "potential future" apps
and basically everything that's not AbiWord/Gnumeric/Gnome-DB as
"Associate Projects".  Given the chance I'll add Planner.  Do you have a
web address with a brief summary, feature list, etc?

Ryan